Saturday, September 13, 2008

Skirt Construction


After the frame supports have had time to dry.
You add the 2 side supports. At this point I suggest you let it all dry and
the glue set. I also plan to add Goop Adhesive to the joints of all the supports.
This is not a necessary procedure, But I just want a extra strong bond in the
joints.



There are 12 small supports to be added to the front/back and also 8 wider
supports added to the sides.



Next you add the front and back supports, These are glued with Weldon.
Each piece you cut from the blueprint is easily identified by the tutorial.


Although I'm helping my wife build her skirt, I want to show the steps
to build the skirt.
This is how you start with the blueprints. I used a tack spray to bond the
prints to the plastic temporally. You use a razor type cutting blade to cut
the parts out of the prints.

No comments: