Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ryobi Trimmer

This is the Trimmer I bought at Home Depot for around $80.00.
It's small and compact, So it should be easy to use.
The bottom of the Trimmer has 4 small screws that the large plate mount, But I
plan to use these holes for mounting the Trimmer upside down on a wood surface
to cut the frame circles. You can see the large plate has the same mounting holes.
I won't use the large plate except to get the measurements for mounting.

Once I get the Trimmer setup, I can start cutting my frame.
Everything I'm doing to build this droid is the Dave E. design and
he made a Trimmer setup just like this setup.



3 comments:

SuperDad said...

Cool! So whats the trimmer for?

Jason

Calvin Thomas said...

It will get mounted to a table and I can cut the frame rings for the Dave E. design droids.
He uses it and it makes nice clean cuts.
Calvin

SuperDad said...

Hahah..here I thought it was going to drive R2's head...man I have to wake up when I read these things.

Oops!